I have attached a file of my work already completed. My instructor gave me feedback about my work and included the things that need revised or updated. Please focus on what the instructor asked to be included and revise my work I’ve already done. I will include the instructions given for the overall assignment as well. The topic is middle school evolution.
Word Choice/Tiers: You word choice is appropriate and your tiers are reasonable for the students at this level. (1/1 point)
Description: The description of the activity is general and brief rather than thorough and detailed for this topic and word list. You did not tell where it would fall in Marzano’s six stages. (.5/2 points)
Effectiveness: This vocabulary strategy will be effective in helping students add to their knowledge of these terms. (2/2 points)
Teacher-Created Materials/Work Sample: Include the teacher created (by you) questions and answers. (0/2 points)
A. Vocabulary (Possible One Field Experience/Clinical Hour)
Key terms to be pre-taught. – List your terms here. Categorize them by Tier 2 and Tier 3 words according to information shared in class.
Instructional Strategy: Vocabulary – Describe a strategy that would be useful for aiding understanding of one or more of the vocabulary terms listed above. Be very detailed about how you would apply it in a lesson. The strategy may come from your Marzano or Vacca text or another source. Discuss where this strategy fits in the 6-Steps for Vocabulary Instruction model. Include sample responses (along with any needed teacher-created materails).
23 minutes ago
NO SOURCES REQUIRED!
- What kind of uncertainty factors into this silence on the health consequences of heat?
- Explain how Washington Irving’s short stories, “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” and “Rip Van Winkle” represent a literary example of romanticism in the way his fiction conveys a sense of nostalgia for an older, more pre-modern society.
- Write a research about the implication of a sleep deprived society.
- Write a justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.
- Discuss the financial and business motivations for a company to purchase, become a venture partner, or merge with a smaller company.
- What in particular struck you as insightful or new about global issues?
- Discuss about creative ways to Bridge the Gap between home and school to increase family engagement And Teacher partnership.
- What unites most anti–safe space stances is that they focus almost exclusively on safe spaces in the context of college campuses and free speech. Because of this, it’s easy to forget that the term “safe space” is actually quite broad and encompasses a variety of different meanings.
- Explain why Judith Ortiz-Cofer (“Myth of the Latin Woman”) and Victor (“Indian Education”) both live in-between two worlds?
- Write a about the discussion post on the difference between architecture and civil engineering.