Provide historical context to the rise of right-wing populism in the West (from Trump, the Brexit, to the Italian neo-Fascism, in
other words, describe how right-wing populism began in the West and how it grew popular. Please include thesis pertaining to
the how and why right-wing populism grew popular because of anti-immigration laws in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Please include three of these primary sources to support answer:
Olaudah Equino, The Interesting
Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equino Written by Himself
The Chronicle of Abd al-Rahman al-Jabarti
Jules Ferry, Speech before the French
Ndansi Kumalo, His Story
National Security Council, Paper Number 68
Ho Chi Minh, Declaration of Independence
of the Republic of Vietnam
Amartya Sen, A World Not Neatly Divided
For reference, use: https://www.npr.org/2019/05/22/725023096/italys-matteo-salvini-hopes-to-lead-nationalist-wave-in-upcoming-european-electi
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.