Provide historical context to the rise of right-wing populism in the West (from Trump, the Brexit, to the Italian neo-Fascism, in
other words, describe how right-wing populism began in the West and how it grew popular. Please include thesis pertaining to
the how and why right-wing populism grew popular because of anti-immigration laws in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Please include three of these primary sources to support answer:
Olaudah Equino, The Interesting
Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equino Written by Himself
The Chronicle of Abd al-Rahman al-Jabarti
Jules Ferry, Speech before the French
Ndansi Kumalo, His Story
National Security Council, Paper Number 68
Ho Chi Minh, Declaration of Independence
of the Republic of Vietnam
Amartya Sen, A World Not Neatly Divided
For reference, use: https://www.npr.org/2019/05/22/725023096/italys-matteo-salvini-hopes-to-lead-nationalist-wave-in-upcoming-european-electi
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology