Provide historical context to the rise of right-wing populism in the West (from Trump, the Brexit, to the Italian neo-Fascism, in
other words, describe how right-wing populism began in the West and how it grew popular. Please include thesis pertaining to
the how and why right-wing populism grew popular because of anti-immigration laws in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Please include three of these primary sources to support answer:
Olaudah Equino, The Interesting
Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equino Written by Himself
The Chronicle of Abd al-Rahman al-Jabarti
Jules Ferry, Speech before the French
Ndansi Kumalo, His Story
National Security Council, Paper Number 68
Ho Chi Minh, Declaration of Independence
of the Republic of Vietnam
Amartya Sen, A World Not Neatly Divided
For reference, use: https://www.npr.org/2019/05/22/725023096/italys-matteo-salvini-hopes-to-lead-nationalist-wave-in-upcoming-european-electi
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.