Research the cases of Leslie “Mad Dog” Irvin and Dr. Sam Shepard. Discuss the aspect of the free press vs. fair trial as it relates to high-profile cases. Are there any current high-profile cases that you can think of that deal with this topic? How were they decided? Do you believe the press played a part in the outcome of the case? Responses should be at least one page with appropriate citations/video links/etc.
Link to Free press vs. Fair trial: https://revolutionsincommunication.com/law/ethics/foia-etc/
- Discuss The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez.
- Write a Policy Research Report: Multiple regression.
- Determine which tag the patient will receive, ex: red, green, yellow, black of survival
- What strategy, or approach, would improve your collaborative practice in future projects?
- Discuss cardiovascular health problems among older adults.
- Through your ethnographic research you should have first-hand experience of this rather than more secondary research. Who you are interviewing?
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.