Research the cases of Leslie “Mad Dog” Irvin and Dr. Sam Shepard. Discuss the aspect of the free press vs. fair trial as it relates to high-profile cases. Are there any current high-profile cases that you can think of that deal with this topic? How were they decided? Do you believe the press played a part in the outcome of the case? Responses should be at least one page with appropriate citations/video links/etc.
Link to Free press vs. Fair trial: https://revolutionsincommunication.com/law/ethics/foia-etc/
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.