Research the cases of Leslie “Mad Dog” Irvin and Dr. Sam Shepard. Discuss the aspect of the free press vs. fair trial as it relates to high-profile cases. Are there any current high-profile cases that you can think of that deal with this topic? How were they decided? Do you believe the press played a part in the outcome of the case? Responses should be at least one page with appropriate citations/video links/etc.
Link to Free press vs. Fair trial: https://revolutionsincommunication.com/law/ethics/foia-etc/
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.