Ethics Theory and Business Ethics
1. Explain in detail the two theories of ethics – Utilitarianism and the Categorical Imperative. Make sure you use
literature beyond the one found in the course book.
2. Use a real-life example from professional practice that portrays an ethical dilemma. Which of the two theories
of ethics guided the company (or its employees) in this situation? Describe how the company (or its
employees) would have decided or acted, if they had used the other ethics theory in order to come to a
The assignment must be 12-15 pages with a font size of 11 and line-spacing of 1.5 justified; and headings with 12-font size.
The assignment must have 15 references written in the APA 7 style
The written assignment consists of the following parts, listed in the table of contents (except for title page and
table of contents):
— Title page
— Table of contents
— List of figures and/or tables (if necessary)
— Table of abbreviations (if necessary)
— Text part with an introduction, main part, conclusion
— List of appendices (if necessary)
— Appendices and materials (if necessary)
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument