As an advanced registered nurse, you will serve as a leader within your organization. Part of this role will entail being a change agent and spurring positive change on behalf of patients, colleagues, and the industry.
Consider a situation you experienced previously where change did not go as planned in your health care organization. Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you will assess the situation and the steps that should have been taken to successfully implement change. Create speaker notes of 100-250 words for each slide. Include an additional slide for the title and references. For the presentation of your PowerPoint, use Loom to create a voice-over or a video. Refer to the topic Resources for additional guidance on recording your presentation with Loom. Include an additional slide for the Loom link at the beginning and another at the end for References.
Include the following in your presentation:
Describe the background of the situation and the rationale for and goal(s) of the change. Consider the ethical, social, legal, economic, and political implications of practice change in your response.
Outline the advanced registered nurse’s role as change agent within the interprofessional and dynamic health care environment.
Identify the key interprofessional stakeholders (both internal and external) that should be involved in change efforts.
Discuss an appropriate change theory or model that could be used to achieve results. Explain why the theory or model selected is best for the situation. Include the ethical, social, legal, economic, and political implications of applying the change management strategies to practice change in your response.
As an advanced registered nurse, outline how you would initiate the change.
Describe the impact to the organization if the change initiative is unsuccessful again, and potential steps the interprofessional team could take if the change is unsuccessful.
Predict what additional factors will drive upcoming organizational change for the organization and outline the advanced registered nurse’s role as change agent.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.***PLEASE USE WEB SOURCES AS REFERENCES, NO BOOKS PLEASE!!!!***
- Overkill an Avalanche of Unnecessary Medical Care
- Course Project /AN
- Nursing Education Practicum Documentation (NEPD) Form: Competency 2
- Summative task: Endocrine System
- Discuss on Cultural competence refers as “developing an awareness of one’s own existence, sensations, thoughts, and environment without letting it have an undue influence on those from other backgrounds;
- Write a storytelling approach to analyzing Nike’s advertisements in the U.S. & U.A.E.
- Write a research paper on the Modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Write a discussion paper on the Drug & Alcohol Use and Abuse in American Society
- What makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor.
- Explain the Standard of Care Approach (nutrition, family support, spirituality) versus the current approach used.