This assignment builds on the Greg James/Sun Microsystems “A” case. The case is based on a real young leader – who was asked to build and lead a new global team to provide 24-7 support for Sun’s clients’ ATMs and associated systems. As you’ll read in the case, the team struggles and gets to a crisis point. For the memo, assume that the team has already fixed the queue problem, implemented a solid case/contact tracking system, and allayed the client’s immediate concerns (i.e., you do not need to do any- thing to address potential litigation by the client).
Greg James Memo
Write a memo (4-6 pages double spaced not counting any pages for tables, graphs, references, or figures; 12-point font, 1” margins) covering the following:
1. What would you – as Greg James –do to get your team back on track and avoid get- ting yourself and everyone else fired? This is a written summary
2. How and why would you do the things you described in #1? (This also provides the rationale for what you say in your recorded remarks to your team).
3. How you would handle the hypothetical addition of a group of team members in South Africa, Vietnam, Argentina, the Dominican Republic, or some other country of your choosing (you pick one location and it’s at this point in the team’s life – not at the beginning of the case). What would you do to manage the additional site and its integration with the team effectively?
Structure the memo well, write concisely, and proof carefully. Leverage the readings and your own experiences.
- Overkill an Avalanche of Unnecessary Medical Care
- Course Project /AN
- Nursing Education Practicum Documentation (NEPD) Form: Competency 2
- Summative task: Endocrine System
- Discuss on Cultural competence refers as “developing an awareness of one’s own existence, sensations, thoughts, and environment without letting it have an undue influence on those from other backgrounds;
- Write a storytelling approach to analyzing Nike’s advertisements in the U.S. & U.A.E.
- Write a research paper on the Modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Write a discussion paper on the Drug & Alcohol Use and Abuse in American Society
- What makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor.
- Explain the Standard of Care Approach (nutrition, family support, spirituality) versus the current approach used.