Prompt: For your initial prompt, identify a widely known company or industry that has recently gone through significant change (do not use Delta Airlines or Amazon). Describe the change and the known (or implicit) impact of that change on the organization and the industry.
For your response, find another posting on a company you are not using in another assignment (do not use Delta Airlines or Amazon). Do you agree with your classmates’ assessments about the change described in their initial posts? Provide evidence of your position and be sure to provide appropriate citations.
Respond to a classmates’ post: Read the responses of your classmates. Respond to their initial post. Read their posts carefully, and thoughtfully respond in 150-200 words. All responses should include at least one source appropriately cited (the source should be something other than the textbook and it should be different than the source utilized in the initial post). Responses can include elaborations on the point made by your classmate, challenges to the classmate’s position, follow-up questions for your classmate, or requests for clarification. Keep all responses policixte and professional in nature.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.