Prompt: For your initial prompt, identify a widely known company or industry that has recently gone through significant change (do not use Delta Airlines or Amazon). Describe the change and the known (or implicit) impact of that change on the organization and the industry.
For your response, find another posting on a company you are not using in another assignment (do not use Delta Airlines or Amazon). Do you agree with your classmates’ assessments about the change described in their initial posts? Provide evidence of your position and be sure to provide appropriate citations.
Respond to a classmates’ post: Read the responses of your classmates. Respond to their initial post. Read their posts carefully, and thoughtfully respond in 150-200 words. All responses should include at least one source appropriately cited (the source should be something other than the textbook and it should be different than the source utilized in the initial post). Responses can include elaborations on the point made by your classmate, challenges to the classmate’s position, follow-up questions for your classmate, or requests for clarification. Keep all responses policixte and professional in nature.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.