For this weeks contribution to the overall Key Assignment, you will build a list of candidate information systems and the applications they support that could solve the organizational issues identified in the Unit 1 IP. The new content should go in the Suggested Information Systems and Applications They Support section of your Key Assignment template.
Add the following new content to your working template:
Week 3: Implementation of New Information System and Business Strategic Alignment Proposal
Select 1 information system for your selected company, and explain why this system was selected.
Describe the system and how it best aligns with your companys business strategic goals and objectives.
Week 3: Selected Information System Capabilities Detail
You can use research you shared in your primary response for your Discussion Board this week to describe the organization data.
Develop an architecture diagram that represents the database and network configuration that you is incorporated in your selected information system.
Include detailed information to go along with the database architecture diagram.
Include detailed information on the applications, operations, and management of the selected information system (this should have already been outlined in the Unit 2 IP).
Make sure your document is in APA format.
Submit the document for grading.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.