The task is to research, create, and support a scholarly argument using facts and evidence. Personal opinions are unnecessary and should be left out of the arguments. State facts and back them with citations. Phrases like “I feel” or “in my opinion” should appear nowhere in the essay.Having examined the important problems in the U.S. recently, take a deeper dive into poor leadership in government.
1) State a thesis statement explaining what the issue is and why it is currently considered a top problem.
2) Explain who the opposing players and interests are on the issue. Include interest groups, politicians, and media figures.
3) Detail how social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter have influenced the issue, including either promoting, downplaying, or even censoring the issue.
Several sources should be cited and listed in the references to support points. These include the book, lessons, news articles, and relevant websites.
The task is to research, create, and support a scholarly argument using facts and evidence. Personal opinions are unnecessary and should be left out of the arguments. State facts and back them with citations. Phrases like “I feel” or “in my opinion” should appear nowhere in the essay.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.