Think back to high school and the cliques you encountered in that environment.
In the essay considering differential association theory, using your memories from high school or other regularly scheduled social gatherings.
Describe the groups (or cliques) present in that environment and the relative propensity to involvement in crime. Does differential association theory explain the behaviors of groups at that age? Why or why not?
Please use the sources provided and or any resource directly from a law enforcement agency.
Scarpitti, F. R., Nielsen, A. L., & Miller, J. M. (2019). A Sociological Theory of Criminal Behavior. Crime and Criminals Contemporary and Classic Readings in Criminology (2 ed., p 211). New York: Oxford University Press.
Vinney C., (2019). Sutherland’s Differential Association Theory Explained. Retrieved from https://www.thoughtco.com/differential-association-theory-4689191
Ellis, W. E., & Zarbatany, L. (2017). Understanding Processes of Peer Clique Influence in Late
Childhood and Early Adolescence. Child Development Perspectives, 11(4), 227.
Retrieved from https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?
Vidourek A. Rebecca, & King A. Keith. (2019). Risk Factors for Peer Victimization among
Middle and High School Students. Children, Vol 6, Iss 1, p 11 (2019), (1), 11. https://doi-
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology