Think back to high school and the cliques you encountered in that environment.
In the essay considering differential association theory, using your memories from high school or other regularly scheduled social gatherings.
Describe the groups (or cliques) present in that environment and the relative propensity to involvement in crime. Does differential association theory explain the behaviors of groups at that age? Why or why not?
Please use the sources provided and or any resource directly from a law enforcement agency.
Scarpitti, F. R., Nielsen, A. L., & Miller, J. M. (2019). A Sociological Theory of Criminal Behavior. Crime and Criminals Contemporary and Classic Readings in Criminology (2 ed., p 211). New York: Oxford University Press.
Vinney C., (2019). Sutherland’s Differential Association Theory Explained. Retrieved from https://www.thoughtco.com/differential-association-theory-4689191
Ellis, W. E., & Zarbatany, L. (2017). Understanding Processes of Peer Clique Influence in Late
Childhood and Early Adolescence. Child Development Perspectives, 11(4), 227.
Retrieved from https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?
Vidourek A. Rebecca, & King A. Keith. (2019). Risk Factors for Peer Victimization among
Middle and High School Students. Children, Vol 6, Iss 1, p 11 (2019), (1), 11. https://doi-
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.