Discuss and demonstrate an understanding of how ones perspective toward multiculturalism and diversity impacts an organization. You are the president of a multi hospital system that is growing at a rapid pace. There are strains on resources, and pressures to find new ways to achieve an economic scale in operations. In a meeting with the staff, a suggestion was made to look overseas for two services the system normally did internally.
The first was to consider outsourcing the reading of radiological images to an India-based radiology company. They would have radiologists available 24/7, and the images can be sent to them digitally. There would be a 50% savings and would eliminate the need an on-call radiologist in the hospital. It would also call for a reduction in staff and a reduction in supply acquisition.
The second suggestion was to outsource medical records transcription to a Pakistani company. Voice transcriptions could be sent digitally in real time (as notes were dictated), at a cost of nine cents per line versus the current 22 cents per line that the hospital is paying with a local transcription company. The turnaround time was comparable. The negative aspect is that sometimes language differences could cause errors in transcribing. In addition, the decision to take business away from local companies would impact the local economy.
Weighing all the facts, what choices would you make? Keep in mind you want to move your organization forward, yet at the same time, you want to consider your working relationship with the present providers of these services. Defend your choices!
Describe your answer in detail,
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning