Discuss Nietzsches assertion that God is dead. How can we find meaning in life without God according to Nietzsche? Essay must include a strong thesis, conclusion, and follow MLA guidelines
- Write a research paper on French-American battles for the discovery of HIV.
- What information is lacking that would provide you with a more complete or accurate description of current usage?
- Explain how the ethical standards apply to these case studies.
- Did the article report any of the measures of central tendency, variation, or distribution shape?
- Does the information in the Radiolab segment change your response to the movie?
- To what degree might your personal needs get in the way of your work with clients?
- Describe the AAUP as a group – what do you notice about group dynamics?
- Discuss the meaning of logic and argument outside of Philosophy.
- What factors do you think should be considered before choosing a college major?
- What mandates does God give us with respect to protection of property?