We have read and reviewed Chapters 1 and 2. Chapter 1 discussed the expansion of the European intermodal rail-road freight transport (EIT) under the European Union. Chapter 2 explores the development of intermodal transportation in the United States.
Instructions: In 2-3 pages maximum, discuss the impact (negative and positive) that regulation/deregulation has had on the growth and/or continued growth of intermodal transportation in both countries. Ensure you site specific examples in your paper. You are encouraged to use the internet and other sources to support your discussion.
Submission Instructions: Please attach the assignment in Word Format. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Discourse and Problem Solving Role Play Discussion Topic
- Consider what else you might like to know about the concept that is not measured by the questionnaire you identified. Construct a short questionnaire with at least five items including a combination of closed and open items following the Steps in Constructing a Questionnaire. Make sure that your questionnaire follows the principles of good questionnaire construction. Create a post in which you provide the information about the questionnaire you located and the questionnaire you designed.
- Credit Report (BNF)
- Disscussion Work
- Stock Market Project
- Discuss the benefits of being hypervigilant in a deployed atmosphere versus the concern for the same hypervigilance at home. Additionally, explain why Service member aggression coupled with combat skills tend to make civilians uneasy.
- Explain why it is important that all individuals—not just scientists—have a clear understanding of science as a method of inquiry.
- Does violence in mass media (TV, movie, music, video games) impact violence among juveniles?
- Comparing Different International HRM Strategies
- Negotiation strategies/concepts