Remember to write your final paper from a managerial prospective. You are the manager, supervisor, director, etc. in charge.
The student will select a company, (either the company they work for now, a company they worked for in the past, or a company they are interested in writing about; for example Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, etc.) The body of the paper consist of the following: The student will evaluate what ethical issues that organization has encountered. After, the student will provide guidance on how to prevent those issues from occurring again. Lastly, the student will discuss the results of those implementations.
Remember, the whole purpose is for you to explain which ethical issues you seen or heard about in the organization. This is if you select the company you work for now or in the past. If you pick a company you never worked for, then you have to conduct research and see what ethical issues have occurred.
The paper should not exceed (10) pages in length, inclusive of all sections. The introduction should provide a brief but sufficient foundation for understanding the case, its key facts and pressing issues. Students should focus their efforts in the body of the paper by providing adequate analysis based on the facts of the case, as opposed to an elaborate description of such facts.
Below is the full description and outline of your final paper:
A Case Analysis Paper (Final Paper) is due on the last class session.
Students are required to analyze a case study to be assigned by the professor. The case study analysis paper must be submitted using APA-style formatting. Students must address the topic in sufficient depth, and are expected to supplement their analysis with research that goes beyond what is presented in the case and textbook. Good writing, consistent logic and cogent arguments are positive traits of any written assignment and will be considered for grading purposes. Students are required to use proper APA-style in-text citations and referencing.
The case study analysis paper must contain the following sections:
APA style cover page
Briefly summarize the key facts, scope and aspects of the case.
Body of the paper
Summarize your findings and recommendations.
You should have a minimum of three references. You should include the book as one already.
***Remember to write your paper in third person not first person.****
This is a reminder to refer to the APA Documents tab in the course for resources that will assist with your Final Paper. Remember, I provide you with feedback each week on the assignments you turn in, so you do not make the same mistakes on your Final Paper. Also, remember to incorporate the following into your paper:
Final Paper Reminders
Have In-Text Citations
Write in third person, (the writer, the scholar, the author, etc.)
Minimum of three references
Have headings in your paper
Have a Recommendation section
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.