Part (a): Create a discrete probability distribution using the generated data from the following simulator: Anderson, D. Bag of M&M simulator. New Jersey Factory. Click on the simulator to scramble the colors of the M&Ms. Next, add the image of your generated results to the following MS Word document: Discrete Probability Distributions Discrete Probability Distributions – Alternative Formats . Use the table in this document to record the frequency of each color. Then, compute the relative frequency for each color and include the results in the table.
Part (b): Compute the mean and standard deviation (using StatCrunch or the formulas) for the discrete random variable given in the table from part (a). Include your results in the MS Word document.
Part (c): Add a screenshot of the entire completed MS Word document to the discussion board as part of your discussion response (do NOT upload the MS Word document).
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.