Research examples of sentencing guidelines for 2 specific crimes in your state and the public policies that influenced these guidelines.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word analysis of sentencing guidelines and the related public policies. Address the following in your paper:
Identify the 2 crimes you researched.
Describe the sentencing guidelines in your state for each crime.
Compare the sentencing guidelines for adult offenders and juvenile offenders for each crime.
Compare the sentencing guidelines of your state to the guidelines of another state and the guidelines at the federal level for each crime.
Describe public policies and trends that influenced the sentencing guidelines in your state for the crimes you researched.
Explain the impetus for the public policies and data that supported the public policies.
Propose a change to the sentencing policies in your state for the crimes researched and substantiate your proposal with support from research on the benefits of this change.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?