Chronic kidney disease is a gradual loss of kidney function. In this assignment, you will explore this disease in more detail using the scenario below.
Your parent has recently been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. Your parent is confused about what this means and asks you to help them navigate their care. You decide to research the disease to help support your parent..
To complete this assignment, do the following:
1. Research this disease using a minimum of 2 source(s). You can use your textbook for one of the sources. Choose the remaining sources from the GALE Virtual Reference Library provided on the Structure and Function of the Human Body library guide page.
2. In a minimum of 2 pages (not counting the references page), address the following:
Explain how chronic kidney disease develops and the potential causes.
Describe the treatment options that exist.
3. Include a references page at the end of your document, formatted using the APA guidelines, that lists your research sources.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen