Chronic kidney disease is a gradual loss of kidney function. In this assignment, you will explore this disease in more detail using the scenario below.
Your parent has recently been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. Your parent is confused about what this means and asks you to help them navigate their care. You decide to research the disease to help support your parent..
To complete this assignment, do the following:
1. Research this disease using a minimum of 2 source(s). You can use your textbook for one of the sources. Choose the remaining sources from the GALE Virtual Reference Library provided on the Structure and Function of the Human Body library guide page.
2. In a minimum of 2 pages (not counting the references page), address the following:
Explain how chronic kidney disease develops and the potential causes.
Describe the treatment options that exist.
3. Include a references page at the end of your document, formatted using the APA guidelines, that lists your research sources.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.