This assignment provides you with an opportunity to reflect on evidence-based practices and technology, as well as emerging healthcare issues. For this assignment, choose an emerging healthcare issue or trend of your choice; it can even be an issue you identify as part of your final project.
Briefly summarize the issue or trend. Explain how healthcare or public health professionals have developed strategies and responded to the issue or trend. Discuss how those strategies have been informed by evidence-based practices or advances in technology. How would you change the strategy as a result of your analysis? Make at least one recommendation to healthcare or public health professionals that is informed by your analysis.
Include a personal reflection and make connections to your own experiences as noted in the rubric.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?