This assignment provides you with an opportunity to reflect on evidence-based practices and technology, as well as emerging healthcare issues. For this assignment, choose an emerging healthcare issue or trend of your choice; it can even be an issue you identify as part of your final project.
Briefly summarize the issue or trend. Explain how healthcare or public health professionals have developed strategies and responded to the issue or trend. Discuss how those strategies have been informed by evidence-based practices or advances in technology. How would you change the strategy as a result of your analysis? Make at least one recommendation to healthcare or public health professionals that is informed by your analysis.
Include a personal reflection and make connections to your own experiences as noted in the rubric.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.