Sita Sings the Blues
” Sita Sings the Blues” is a fun, animated film about Rama’s exile and Sita’s rescue. It has a parallel, contemporary story about Nina (the film maker) and her relationship with her boyfriend. Please consider these questions, as they appear on the exam:
What does the story suggest about women’s vulnerability in relationships?
How does the film critique Sita and her responses to Rama?
Why (do you think) Nina Paley — the film maker– received such criticism and even threats from pious Hindus?
Sita Sings the Blues. https.//www,sitasingstheblues.com
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.