Sita Sings the Blues
” Sita Sings the Blues” is a fun, animated film about Rama’s exile and Sita’s rescue. It has a parallel, contemporary story about Nina (the film maker) and her relationship with her boyfriend. Please consider these questions, as they appear on the exam:
What does the story suggest about women’s vulnerability in relationships?
How does the film critique Sita and her responses to Rama?
Why (do you think) Nina Paley — the film maker– received such criticism and even threats from pious Hindus?
Sita Sings the Blues. https.//www,sitasingstheblues.com
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.