Sita Sings the Blues
” Sita Sings the Blues” is a fun, animated film about Rama’s exile and Sita’s rescue. It has a parallel, contemporary story about Nina (the film maker) and her relationship with her boyfriend. Please consider these questions, as they appear on the exam:
What does the story suggest about women’s vulnerability in relationships?
How does the film critique Sita and her responses to Rama?
Why (do you think) Nina Paley — the film maker– received such criticism and even threats from pious Hindus?
Sita Sings the Blues. https.//www,sitasingstheblues.com
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.