Your essay must have structure:there must be sections and the sections must have useful titles helping the reader follow the debate e.g. Section I Paleys argument Section two Paleys idea of God etc… One section must be the Introduction…. An introduction must state your conclusion as a thesis statement. In this essay you need to show you have read and understood Paley and Hume and understand the debate over teleology and its implications.You must include in your essay the following (in the order you think makes most sense) and you must answer the question “Does Paleys teleological argument succeed in proving Gods existence? you must cover thesein your essay to pass.1. Explain Paleys teleological argument for Gods existence.2. Explain Paleys first 3 replies to problems (begins p.10)3. Explain the point(s) being made when he writes: The watch is found, in the course of its movements, toproduce another watch similar to itself…From Hume: quote a short passage that makes a good criticism against the teleological argument and explain that point.4. Explain the point(s) being made in the following edited passage from David Hume (e.g. what are they arguing about and how it relates to Paleys argument, is some of it supportive or critical etc.) Now if we survey the universe, so far as it falls under our knowledge, it bears a great resemblance to an animal or organized body, and seems actuated with a like principle of life and motion. .each part and member, in performing its proper offices, operates both to its own preservation and to that of the whole.the world, therefore, I infer, is an animal, and the Deity is the soul of the world, actuating it, and actuated by it(Philo) it seems to bear a stronger resemblance to a vegetable than to an animal, and your inference would be so far inconclusive in favour of the soul of the world
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.