Your essay must have structure:there must be sections and the sections must have useful titles helping the reader follow the debate e.g. Section I Paleys argument Section two Paleys idea of God etc… One section must be the Introduction…. An introduction must state your conclusion as a thesis statement. In this essay you need to show you have read and understood Paley and Hume and understand the debate over teleology and its implications.You must include in your essay the following (in the order you think makes most sense) and you must answer the question “Does Paleys teleological argument succeed in proving Gods existence? you must cover thesein your essay to pass.1. Explain Paleys teleological argument for Gods existence.2. Explain Paleys first 3 replies to problems (begins p.10)3. Explain the point(s) being made when he writes: The watch is found, in the course of its movements, toproduce another watch similar to itself…From Hume: quote a short passage that makes a good criticism against the teleological argument and explain that point.4. Explain the point(s) being made in the following edited passage from David Hume (e.g. what are they arguing about and how it relates to Paleys argument, is some of it supportive or critical etc.) Now if we survey the universe, so far as it falls under our knowledge, it bears a great resemblance to an animal or organized body, and seems actuated with a like principle of life and motion. .each part and member, in performing its proper offices, operates both to its own preservation and to that of the whole.the world, therefore, I infer, is an animal, and the Deity is the soul of the world, actuating it, and actuated by it(Philo) it seems to bear a stronger resemblance to a vegetable than to an animal, and your inference would be so far inconclusive in favour of the soul of the world
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen