Prepare a two to three page written assignment that includes the following:
Introduction to the assignment (sections of the assignment: caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
Explain your belief of caring in nursing (self, nursing, environment, and profession)
Describe your professional identity including your beliefs, values, motives, and experiences
Discuss one to two professional organizations/associations you plan to be involved in during your nursing career
Conclusion (reflect on the criteria of the assignment; caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
Use at least two credible resources to support your findings. For example, one of the resources could be the website for a professional organization or association, and another resource could be a textbook. These resources must be integrated into the body of your paper using at least two in-text citations. Be sure to use proper APA format and style.
The document linked below contains the project rubric as well as helpful resources.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology