Prepare a two to three page written assignment that includes the following:
Introduction to the assignment (sections of the assignment: caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
Explain your belief of caring in nursing (self, nursing, environment, and profession)
Describe your professional identity including your beliefs, values, motives, and experiences
Discuss one to two professional organizations/associations you plan to be involved in during your nursing career
Conclusion (reflect on the criteria of the assignment; caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
Use at least two credible resources to support your findings. For example, one of the resources could be the website for a professional organization or association, and another resource could be a textbook. These resources must be integrated into the body of your paper using at least two in-text citations. Be sure to use proper APA format and style.
The document linked below contains the project rubric as well as helpful resources.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.