Prepare a two to three page written assignment that includes the following:
Introduction to the assignment (sections of the assignment: caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
Explain your belief of caring in nursing (self, nursing, environment, and profession)
Describe your professional identity including your beliefs, values, motives, and experiences
Discuss one to two professional organizations/associations you plan to be involved in during your nursing career
Conclusion (reflect on the criteria of the assignment; caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
Use at least two credible resources to support your findings. For example, one of the resources could be the website for a professional organization or association, and another resource could be a textbook. These resources must be integrated into the body of your paper using at least two in-text citations. Be sure to use proper APA format and style.
The document linked below contains the project rubric as well as helpful resources.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.