Introduction: definition of the key concepts
1. Differences /similarities + examples
2. Characteristics + examples
– Ponzi scheme
– Different types of cybercrimes
– Three types of secrecy
– Correspondent banks
3. Framework (define again if there is a new definition) + examples
– Money laundering three stages
– Terrorist financing three stages
– Arguments for/against insider trading
– Detection/ Investigation/prosecution of cybercrimes
Conclusion:main argument or summary
The attatchements below are some definitions or examples you can as a reference. Please use the laws which related to the finicial crime.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology