For this assignment, identify an occasion and your audience for a persuasive speech. Next, create an outline for a 4- to 5-minute persuasive speech. You may choose a problem-solution or motivated-sequence pattern for your outline. Include a minimum of five main points. Each main point must contain at least four supporting points of evidence. List one scholarly reference that you would use to support your points.
In your outline, be sure to include where you would incorporate presentation aids to support your key points.
Note: You will not present this speech in this class. You will create an outline for a possible future speech. Include headers and subheaders for your outline.
Include a paragraph that addresses the questions below.
Who is your audience?
How did you choose your topic for that audience?
How you would prepare for this speech?
What presentation aids would you use?
What tools would you use to decrease any speech anxiety?
Your outline and paragraph should be a total of two pages in length. APA Style will not be required for this assignment.
- Recommending an Evidence-Based Practice Change
- Comparative Political Institutions
- Succession Myth
- Digital Technologies – Social Media
- Limitations of the study on which the article is based
- Normalizing Database Normalization Definitions In AIS Text Books
- healthcare in other countries
- Innovation Fuel Podcast Case Study Report: Stakeholders, Environmental Factors, EDI identification & discussion.
- Persuasive Essay Draft
- Christianity in the Roman Empire