For this assignment, identify an occasion and your audience for a persuasive speech. Next, create an outline for a 4- to 5-minute persuasive speech. You may choose a problem-solution or motivated-sequence pattern for your outline. Include a minimum of five main points. Each main point must contain at least four supporting points of evidence. List one scholarly reference that you would use to support your points.
In your outline, be sure to include where you would incorporate presentation aids to support your key points.
Note: You will not present this speech in this class. You will create an outline for a possible future speech. Include headers and subheaders for your outline.
Include a paragraph that addresses the questions below.
Who is your audience?
How did you choose your topic for that audience?
How you would prepare for this speech?
What presentation aids would you use?
What tools would you use to decrease any speech anxiety?
Your outline and paragraph should be a total of two pages in length. APA Style will not be required for this assignment.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.