For this assignment, identify an occasion and your audience for a persuasive speech. Next, create an outline for a 4- to 5-minute persuasive speech. You may choose a problem-solution or motivated-sequence pattern for your outline. Include a minimum of five main points. Each main point must contain at least four supporting points of evidence. List one scholarly reference that you would use to support your points.
In your outline, be sure to include where you would incorporate presentation aids to support your key points.
Note: You will not present this speech in this class. You will create an outline for a possible future speech. Include headers and subheaders for your outline.
Include a paragraph that addresses the questions below.
Who is your audience?
How did you choose your topic for that audience?
How you would prepare for this speech?
What presentation aids would you use?
What tools would you use to decrease any speech anxiety?
Your outline and paragraph should be a total of two pages in length. APA Style will not be required for this assignment.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology