For this assignment, identify an occasion and your audience for a persuasive speech. Next, create an outline for a 4- to 5-minute persuasive speech. You may choose a problem-solution or motivated-sequence pattern for your outline. Include a minimum of five main points. Each main point must contain at least four supporting points of evidence. List one scholarly reference that you would use to support your points.
In your outline, be sure to include where you would incorporate presentation aids to support your key points.
Note: You will not present this speech in this class. You will create an outline for a possible future speech. Include headers and subheaders for your outline.
Include a paragraph that addresses the questions below.
Who is your audience?
How did you choose your topic for that audience?
How you would prepare for this speech?
What presentation aids would you use?
What tools would you use to decrease any speech anxiety?
Your outline and paragraph should be a total of two pages in length. APA Style will not be required for this assignment.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.