For your essay, you are to assume a college-educated audience, but one uninformed on the problem. Thus, you must provide your readers with some background information before presenting your thesis. Your thesis should appear early on in your essay (at the end of the introductory paragraph) and should present an argument on both the problem and the solution. You will need to provide enough detailed evidence to prove that the problem does indeed exist and that your solution is feasible, that it is the best strategy compared to others. You must provide adequate evidence of the problem, discuss the effects of the problem, as well as examine the causes of the problem before positing solution(s) that are supported by evidence. In addition to examples and cause-effect, you may use any combination of other methods of development that you consider effective (narration, description, definition, comparison/contrast, analysis, and so forth). For Essay #5 you will need an adequate transition between discussion of the problem and the solution(s) you propose, as well as a conclusion paragraph that wraps up the entire essay, both the problem and the solution. Be sure to revise your original Works Cited page from Essay #4 to include additional sources used in the final version of your essay Essay Reference – The essay is covering Low incoming family disparities in the US.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.