In order to complete this assignment, you need to first:
read Free Will Is Still Alive by Carlo Filice
read Freedom and Determinism, chapter 10 of Dew & Gould
read Minds, Bodies, and Human Persons, chapter 11 of Dew & Gould
If you have not done so, stop now to view and read that material.
For your thread, compare the three items by addressing all of the following questions:
Which single challenge to free will is strongest in your view? (Give your reasons.)
Which single defense of free will is strongest in your view? (Give your reasons.)
Is free will an essential attribute of human personhood? (Give your reasons.)
Your thread should demonstrate that you have reviewed all three items, in a minimum of 350 words.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology