After watching the TedTalk “3 Kinds of Bias that Shape Your Worldview,” what biases do you hold about the issue you chose for this semester? How were these biases created or shaped (experience, handed down from parents/grandparents, social media influence)? When you found research for your 10 Sources paper, did you look for confirmation bias? Do you feel like you “already know a lot” about your issue? When you did find sources for your 10 Sources paper, did you go to specific websites that you knew promoted a certain viewpoint about your issue? Please post your response (200 words) to the discussion board
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.