*Must have access to The Police in America: An Introduction 10th edition*
Because of personal experiences and stories in the media, there are many different opinions on the police. To work in the field of policing in today’s environment, it is important to understand the past and those who have had an impact.
Consider the following questions and write 350-525 words answering the following questions. No title page, please.
Explain how Robert Peel impacted policing. Discuss three of his principles of policing. I will include these in the Week 1 discussion.
Describe two substantive changes in policing during the Professional Era.
Describe at least 2 developments in policing since 1970 (these can be in mangement, philosophy, or strategy but not technology.)
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. This must be a MS Word document, double spaced with a new paragraph
for each question. Write out the question and then give your answer.
Include at least 3 references, one of which must be the textbook.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.