HIT (HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STRATEGIC PLAN)
Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper (excluding title and reference pages): This assignment must be completed and submitted on a Microsoft word document. The assignment should be typed out on a word document in APA format. Each paragraph should consist 5-6 complete sentences.
Develop a HIT Strategic Plan for your own company. Address the following components:
Provide a statement of corporate/ institutional goals and objectives;
Provide a statement of HIT goals and objectives;
Discuss priorities for the applications portfolio;
Include the specifications of overall HIT architecture and infrastructure;
Include a software development plan;
Include a HIT management and staffing plan; and
Include a statement of resource requirements.
Reference your readings and include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar articles.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. The assignment should be typed out on a word document in APA format. Each paragraph should consist 5-6 complete sentences. 12 font size should be used, font names that should be used are Times New Roman or Cambria (not both), normal margins (no more than 1 inch), double spaced, indentation, etc. Please include title page that consist of your name (First and Last), ID number and title of the assignment (APA format). Also, make sure you include a reference page with a min, of five (5) peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar articles.
This is an individual assignment that you are turning in so it must be your own work (refer to the Academic Misconduct section of the syllabus). TURN IT IN will be utilized in this course. Therefore, any assignment submitted that consist of an originality report of 30% or more is subject to a 0 number grade. No exceptions!
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research