HIT (HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STRATEGIC PLAN)
Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper (excluding title and reference pages): This assignment must be completed and submitted on a Microsoft word document. The assignment should be typed out on a word document in APA format. Each paragraph should consist 5-6 complete sentences.
Develop a HIT Strategic Plan for your own company. Address the following components:
Provide a statement of corporate/ institutional goals and objectives;
Provide a statement of HIT goals and objectives;
Discuss priorities for the applications portfolio;
Include the specifications of overall HIT architecture and infrastructure;
Include a software development plan;
Include a HIT management and staffing plan; and
Include a statement of resource requirements.
Reference your readings and include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar articles.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. The assignment should be typed out on a word document in APA format. Each paragraph should consist 5-6 complete sentences. 12 font size should be used, font names that should be used are Times New Roman or Cambria (not both), normal margins (no more than 1 inch), double spaced, indentation, etc. Please include title page that consist of your name (First and Last), ID number and title of the assignment (APA format). Also, make sure you include a reference page with a min, of five (5) peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar articles.
This is an individual assignment that you are turning in so it must be your own work (refer to the Academic Misconduct section of the syllabus). TURN IT IN will be utilized in this course. Therefore, any assignment submitted that consist of an originality report of 30% or more is subject to a 0 number grade. No exceptions!
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?
- Is the Anthropic principle best explained by Design [Final causation; Religious implications] or by science?
- Describe the program and its outcomes and how power enters into architectural design by means of the program.
- Describe three major steps in the process of developing a relevant communication strategy within a named societal sector.