Answer these questions
1)Share a brief overview of the film and its content.
2)IDo you think all college students should receive education about food waste or just those studying the environment?
3. Share your thoughts and reflections on the in the film. Include:
a. Your overall reactions.
b. Reactions to the realistic nature of the film. How realistic was the “experiment”?
c. How did community members react to the couple conducting the experiment? Explain.
4. Highlight how the film relates to the concept of community health.
a. What are the benefits of reducing food waste and how is it related to the health of a
b. Name two ways in which we can address the issue of reducing food waste moving forward?
c. Give one at the community level and one at the institutional level (i.e., in the future, what
can the university do to reduce food waste? Review and consider
what other countries or states are currently doing.)
c. Name and briefly discuss the role of at least one community organization in Northern Virginia who is working on reducing food waste. Describe what actions they are
taking. Provide a link to their website.
4. Talk with at least one other person (friends, family, fellow students) about the film to gather their
reactions on the topic and to discuss the community health implications.
a. In a paragraph or two, share who you talked to and why. What were their insights on the
topic overall and implications for the health of a community?
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.