First, Why did Jesus accept his death? The answer can be found in several places in Scripture (e.g., Jn 8:2130; 12:2324; 16:711). Jesus does what is pleasing to the Father. He is like the grain of wheat that must die in order to bring new life. Jesus desires to return to the Father. At Gethsemane on the night before he died, Jesus voices his fears about pain and death. He does not want to die, but he will accept pain and death if it is the Fathers will (Lk 22:4142).
The second question is Why did some people wish to put Jesus to death? These reasons vary from greed (Judas), to political expediency (Pilate), to false obedience to superiors (the soldiers who arrested Jesus and carried out his crucifixion).
Finally, the third perspective is Why did God the Father permit Jesus to die? This question is best answered in Hebrews 5:710:
“In the days when [Jesus] was in the flesh, he offered prayers and supplications with loud cries and tears to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence. Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered; and when he was made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him, declared by God high priest according to the order of Melchizedek.”
In other words, Gods motivation for allowing Jesus to die was Salvation for all humankind. All three of these plans and motivations (Jesus, his opponents, and God the Fathers) worked together to form one plan of salvation. Salvation is the permanent union between God and all who love God.
Assignment is dialogue script in which the Persons of the Trinity ( the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit) decide how to save the world after sin enters. Demonstrate your understanding of the problem (sin and death), solution (the Incarnation and how it solves the problem of sin and death), costs and benefits, and time frame of the decision. Focus Question: **How does God becoming human solve the problem of sin and death?**
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning