Write 3 body paragraphs (including at least 1 quotation, 1 summarization, and 1 paraphrase with corresponding in-text citations and references in APA format).
Demonstrate knowledge of your audience and cultural competence with your writing (e.g., word choice and bias).
Be sure your paper is in APA format (i.e., double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, with a running head and page numbering). The Reference page, as well as any in-text citations, must follow APA formatting requirements. Be sure to check your writing for the following writing elements: Grammar, punctuation, spelling, and proofreading.
Paragraph 1 will need to focus on how mental health affects young adults and teens for the worse. Paragraph 2 will need to focus on how peer pressure affects young adults and teens for the worse and paragraph 3 will be my main and most important point in this essay, how cyberbullying affects young adults and teens for the worse.
Below is listed the quotes I want included in this essay:
Paragraph 1 (mental health) summarize this quote: “American Association of Suicidology stated “…we do know that social media—in all forms—can have a significant impact on mental health, especially for young people”
Paragraph 2 (peer pressure) paraphrase this quote: “Other triggers include relationship issues with family and friends, peer pressure, body image, social media and self-esteem, and scary world events like school shootings and terrorist attacks.” *this is a multimedia quote, so use signal phrases to transition the quote into the paragraph
Paragraph 3 (cyberbullying) quote: “Children who are bullied are more likely to experience symptoms of mental health disorders, such as depression and anxiety, changes in sleep and eating habits, increased feelings of loneliness, and loss of interest in activities they used to enjoy.” *this is my main point of how social media affects young adults and teens for worse. This paragraph has to be the best out of all my paragraphs.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.