Review information from Lesson #3
Watch one of the listed videos or listen to the Podcast
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/community/cbc-british-columbia-podcast-pieces-1.5879352 Pieces (podcast)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uWHrw4glqU Hey-Ho, Mistahey!
https://www.nfb.ca/film/we_were_children/ We Were Children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLd_jtMdrc Canada’s Dark Secret
Summarize how what you watch/listen to reinforces the themes presented in this lesson, using specific examples
Your post should be approximately 500 words.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.