CASE STUDY: Albert
Albert Mitchell is a 36-year-old man who will be traveling to Dubai to give a business presentation in 3 months. Although he has traveled widely in the United States as a consultant, this is his first trip to the Middle East.
He requests information regarding immunizations needed before his trip. Albert states that as he will be in Dubai for only a few days, he is unlikely to contract a disease in such a short time and therefore believes that it is illogical to obtain immunizations.
Albert states that he has heard that the side effects of the immunizations might be worse than the diseases they prevent. He is also concerned about leaving his wife at home alone because she is 6 months pregnant.
How would you address Alberts beliefs?
What learning would be needed in each domain?
What learning theories would you consider?
How might his family concerns be addressed?
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing