Stages of the Interview Process
Address the checklist items below in 250 words in a Word document based on the following scenario:
Scenario: You are the hiring manager for a public
school district. You are hiring either a long-term substitute teacher or
an administrative support person for the superintendent (pick one).
Applicants should have the qualifications needed to be successful in the
position. You may need to do some research to determine what those
qualifications should be. Using the guidelines below, develop a set of
competency questions to ask in the interviews for this position.
Develop one question for the interview introductory stage. Explain why you chose this question.
Develop four competency questions for the core stage. Explain why you chose these questions.
Develop one question for the confirmation stage. Explain why you chose this question.
Develop one question for the closing stage. Explain why you chose this question.
Access the Unit 5 Journal grading rubric.
Ensure that your 250-word submission has correct spelling and grammar
and uses current APA format (see Unit 1 Reading for further assistance
with APA format and citation style).
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning