Make sure to include all this
An executive summary
A detailed timeline of the incident. Include detail of the attack
Any containment and eradication steps that you would have taken. (e.g. would you have requested that the web server be restored from back up?). Document these steps as if you had taken them (e.g. At 12:05pm the security team requested the web server be restored from previous clean back up)
Include effort estimates for your investigation and the time resources from any other involved teams
Anything else you can think of that might have had financial impact
The numbers can be completely made up
NOTE: I AM ATTACHING THE TEAMPLATE FOLLOW THAT TEMPLATE AND PROVIDE A PROPER DETAILS ACCORDINGLY. PROVIDE ALL THE HEADINGS AS IT IS AVAILABLE IN THE TEMPLATE. I WILL ALSO PROVIDE MY TIMELINE THAT YOU CAN USE FOR TIMELINE SECTION
07/Nov/2016:14:59:46 First login attempt.
06/Dec/2016:17:29:13 First login attempt was successful.
06/Dec/2016:17:29:17 Plugin file modified
09/Dec/2016:12:30:41 Plugin file modified for the second time after second login attempt.
10/Dec/2016:04:20:20 Plugin file modified for the third time after third login attempt.
15/Dec/2016:11:00:00 SOC received compliant from Computer science department.
05/Jan/2017: 13:00:00 Impact was identified.
11/Jan/2017:11:29:00 Upgraded wordpress version to fix the vulnerability.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.