Unit 2 – Individual Project
Assignment Details for Unit 2 – Individual Project
Type: Individual Project
Unit: The Art of Questioning
Due Date: Sun,8/21/22
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 100
Deliverable Length: Memorandum to the file of 600–800 words
View objectives for this assignment
Online Deliverables: Submissions
Looking for tutoring? Go to Smarthinking
Refer to the main scenario. As you engage the subject (Sam) in discussion of more general questions surrounding the disappearance of the child at the detective bureau, you ask general questions of Sam’s actions during the morning hours. At this point, you continue to become suspicious of Sam’s vague answers and denials.
Write a memorandum from your notes to the file, detailing your suspicion of the subject under questioning. Include the following:
His vague answers and initial denial of knowing the missing child
His reluctance to fully cooperate with you during the questioning
How you would convince him to reveal more information about this case
Will you reveal evidence in the case? Explain.
Will you utilize open or closed questioning? Why?
In this assignment, include your understanding of physiological and psychological aspects of interviews and interrogations. To complete your assignment, please use your book, phase resources, and all course materials.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
There is no additional information to display at this time.
Extra Credit View Assignment Rubric
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.