What are your takeaways for direct practice regarding engagement skills?
Which engagement skills are most challenging in field work practice? Why?
What are your takeaways for direct practice regarding empathic skills?
Which empathic skills are most challenging in direct practice? Why?
What are your takeaways for direct practice regarding Shulman skills in interviewing?
Which Shulman skills are most difficult for you to employ in direct practice and why?
Which tools do you use on a regular basis in field work practice?
Which skills would you like to improve?
From first year coursework and fieldwork, what were your takeaway skills for engagement and assessment?
What were the major obstacles to engagement and assessment in your first year fieldwork?
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.