must use any of these references
2 D. Haybron, ‘Pleasure
3 Theories of Happiness II R. Nozick, ‘Happiness’
4 Methodology R. Kraut, ‘Two
5 Part II: Value of
Happiness and Well-
D. Haybron, ‘What Do
We Want From a Theory
6 Meaning in Life D. Parfit, ‘What Makes
Someone’s Life Go Best?’
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.