Each discussion board assignment is worth 10 points: Up to 6 points will be awarded for the depth and clarity of your post, and up to 4 points will be used to reflect the quality of your reactions to others’ posts. Be sure to integrate, as much as possible, concepts from the textbook and other resources as well as your own unique perspective. You must cite (informally) information from the textbook/course resources to earn full points. Your responses will be reviewed for how well you substantiate your perspective/thoughts with concepts from the readings and activities (i.e., be sure to cite the textbook in your response. It doesn’t have to be a formal APA citation, and you don’t have to include a formal references/work cited section. However, you must demonstrate that you have done the reading by informally citing information from the text: “As discussed in the text, ….”
Reflecting on your assigned textbook reading, how have the patterns of illness/causes of death changed over the last 300 years? Is the field of health psychology more relevant today than hundreds of years ago? Why or why not?
Identify two of the most significant events in medical history to date discussed in your text and rationalize your choice.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.