Discuss the development, attributes, and emerging crisis from the French and Indian War to the beginning of the American Revolution.
Key questions: What was the cause, trajectory, and result of the French and Indian War (Seven Year’s War)? What trerritory did Britain and the colonies gain, and what was major problem with the Proclamation of 1763? What were the grievances that colonists had, why was Britian trying to raise money, and what caused the Stamp Act uproar? What happened at the “Boston Massacre” and the “Boston Tea Party,” and what was the reaction of both the British and the colonists? What was the Contental Congress, and what events finally led to war with the clash at Lexington and Concord? What were the strengths and weaknesses of each side?
History Channel The Revolution 01 Boston Bloody Boston
French and Indian War Changes Fate of America YouTube
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.