NB: No plagiarism.
Coca-Cola has long been an active marketer amongst soft drink brands, slowly building a global brand that associates their product with emotions and good feelings. In pre-social media campaigns, Coca-Cola was famous for their “I’d like to teach the world to sing” campaign where the world was pictured united through the brand. Review Coca-Cola’s latest social media campaigns (not paid advertising) across multiple social media sites. Look at factual information such as likes, shares, and comments to determine the ‘legs’ of the campaign. Consider how they use coordinated messaging across platforms that demonstrates how the company wishes to position itself.
Initial Post Prompt:
1. Review the latest social media campaign from Cola-Cola (organic, not paid). What is its current focus? Search Tik-Tok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. for examples.
2. Does this campaign share characteristics of past campaigns? How is it different?
3. What has been the reaction to the campaign. Search post comments and characterize their sentiment. Is the fan base engaged?
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.