This short paper is at least three double-spaced pages of text (Times New Roman, font size 12) and you must consult a minimum of two academically credible sources. Your bibliography and citations may be in APA, MLA, or Chicago Style format. Students majoring in history must use Chicago Style format.
The short paper needs to be turned in through the assignment section for grading. If you use any of the information from your sources word-for-word, you must cite the source by using endnotes, footnotes, or parenthetical citations. If you read the information and write it in your own words and it is not common knowledge, then you must cite the source because you are paraphrasing someone’s information.
The short paper must include a cover page with your name, course number and course title, instructor’s name, and date. You must also include a bibliography at the end of your paper. While composing your paper, use proper English.
- Evaluate and define the nature of the change process.
- Describe a SINGLE memorable day in your life or sport is defined as “an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
- Write an argumentative essay in which you take a position on which supreme court case is the most impactful to students.
- Write an essay about why the civil war ended and how.
- Identify a quality improvement opportunity in your organization or practice.
- Which alternatives would be best for outsourcing for companies in the United States?
- Discuss about emerging changes in the art(s), architecture, philosophies, society and/or culture(s) of Europe between 700 and 1250 CE.
- Discuss why you think these cover letters are labeled as “bad”.
- Describe the organization and administration of probation and parole in the United States.
- Identify and describe the individual methods of crime control.