Please analyze ONE of your secondary sources. In this post, you will choose one source using the following parts of your ONE paragraph to explore. Please explore the Department theme of “Mapping Movements and Migrations.” Remember, this discussion is not credited unless you give constructive feedback to two classmates by the deadline. Acknowledge the post existence [aka. salutations], point out a positive in the post and explain why you feel that way, then point out a critique [further thought, major grammar issue(s), your disagreement].
1- Give a quote from your chosen secondary source
2- first analyze the language of the chosen speaker with 3+ sentences showing 3rd level of understanding reference.
3- then analyze the theory with 3+ sentences
1. Please choose ONE quote out of the 6 chosen quotes and write it first. Remember, there are three parts to a quote: Signal phrase, “……..” (parenthetical citation).
2. Please focus on the character that you have quoted.
3. Please choose one moment in time (scene) to focus on.
4. it cannot be more than 10 sentences
5. Think outside of the box! However, “nothing exists outside of the text.”–Jacques Derrida
What are your thoughts on the research paper process?
1. please comment on both
2. you need to have a minimum of 10 sentences and a maximum of 20 sentences
3. do you understand MLA? what is the most difficult part of this format?
4. Remember, this discussion is not credited unless you give constructive feedback to two classmates by the deadline. Acknowledge the post existence [aka. salutations], point out a positive in the post and explain why you feel that way, then point out a critique [further thought, major grammar issue(s), your disagreement].
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.