Please review a scholarly article in top tier current news forums (no older than two weeks past from this assignment due date). Summarize the article, include what population does it impact and the stakeholders (any person, group or organization) that are involved in the issue, discuss the health issue, any relevant background or history related to the health issue, discuss the policies (laws, regulations, programs), etc. that either seek to cure the issue or work against the resolution of the issue. Opposing points of views discussed in the article should be discussed. Next provide your own scholarly input on the article, its relevancy and the policies effectiveness as well as propose a better policy and/or outline steps to improve outcomes on the health issue. You MUST provide the web link to your articles.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.