Please review a scholarly article in top tier current news forums (no older than two weeks past from this assignment due date). Summarize the article, include what population does it impact and the stakeholders (any person, group or organization) that are involved in the issue, discuss the health issue, any relevant background or history related to the health issue, discuss the policies (laws, regulations, programs), etc. that either seek to cure the issue or work against the resolution of the issue. Opposing points of views discussed in the article should be discussed. Next provide your own scholarly input on the article, its relevancy and the policies effectiveness as well as propose a better policy and/or outline steps to improve outcomes on the health issue. You MUST provide the web link to your articles.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen