Identify one policy and in a written response (approx. 250 words) outline the GFOA’s response to the policy by outlining the policy and issues relating to it (for example public pensions: funding pension systems and tax burdens to ensure pension plans solvency). The GFOA has specific agendas regarding public policies and how they as the lobby/non-government players deal with them. How do their opinions relate to the issue of the policy you chose?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.