Make sure to cite in proper MLA, in-text only, no works cited page. Be thoughtful in your reading and in your responses. You should demonstrate that you have read the material, offer unique discussion, and do not echo other students. Your reading response cannot only focus on personal opinion, belief, or experiences. Tie your ideas to the readings. You will use at least one direct quote from different readings in the focus and at least two direct quotes from different readings in the concepts. Additionally, you will include a couple of sentences on your thoughts to each of this weeks videos. See attached rubric. You are responsible for doing all the readings in each part of our textbook.
Reading: Irene Lara,” Stories of Identity and Community” pp.50-62
Scott et al.,pp.62-91
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.