Make sure to cite in proper MLA, in-text only, no works cited page. Be thoughtful in your reading and in your responses. You should demonstrate that you have read the material, offer unique discussion, and do not echo other students. Your reading response cannot only focus on personal opinion, belief, or experiences. Tie your ideas to the readings. You will use at least one direct quote from different readings in the focus and at least two direct quotes from different readings in the concepts. Additionally, you will include a couple of sentences on your thoughts to each of this weeks videos. See attached rubric. You are responsible for doing all the readings in each part of our textbook.
Reading: Irene Lara,” Stories of Identity and Community” pp.50-62
Scott et al.,pp.62-91
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.