You will need to find an episode of one of your favorite childhood cartoons or a film and watch it, easy enough! However, as you watch this episode or film keep in mind what you learned from the article about sexism in family films.
Write a two-page reflection on the extent to which the cartoon episode or film preserved gender stereotypes and/or pushed back against them. Make sure to write about the difference between sexism and sexist using examples of behavior that you saw and how socially we approve of them.
In your paper you must be able to clearly identify what the sexist message was.
• You can even state “the sexist message was….”
• You must be able to clearly support using examples of what the sexist message was by pointing out some sexism characteristics we apply socially.
• You can even state “As a society we support … as seen in this scene”
• For example, highlight concepts covered in your text book to support your reflection.
• Reread chapter 1 for ideas about social perspectives.
• You will be graded on your ability to meet the required elements, content, APA writing style and format, grammar, and scholarly references.
• Your scholarly reference means your textbook, my PowerPoint (SK notes) and the film or
cartoon you select.
- What are some specific actions that public managers can take to prepare for and react to abrupt, disruptive shifts in a public administration setting?
- What resources will you need to achieve self-authorship?
- Explain how you support the diagnosis by specifically identifying the criteria from the case study.
- . Compare and contrast scientific knowledge in Pre-Socratic Greek philosophy to spiritual knowledge in the Gita.
- Is the Landrieu speech effective in its purpose to cast vision for a different kind of future for New Orleans and beyond?
- What were the major strengths in the business model?
- What strategies and tactics does your social movement employ/use to fulfill its objectives?
- Write an application of Physics in Cell Biology and Biotechnology, describe the content you will include in the final project presentation.
- Discuss the way race and racism influence your body in the past as well as the present.
- What role does an ethics audit have in fraud detection?