2 parts to this research
Researh History of The Japanes Culture (2 pages only, no more no less then 2 pages)
· Describe the culture and its history and background.
· Detail aspects of food, beverages, music, art, celebrations, clothing, etc.
· Include distinctions about the culture that are important to the people.
Part 2 (my comments included in parenthesis
Tell Your Story from Fiji
(research Fiji and for ancestors look up Girmits , one link below but look up other to learn about ancestors. When you write paper on my story write as if that you are talking about your life and not as if you researched the info)
– Describe your ancestors. (example link below)
– Describe your family.-(My family is Indo Fijian and we were raised in america so just make something up)
Your Personal Perspective (1 full page only, no more no less)
· Describe what you learned during your research.
· Ten (10), minimum
· Include pictures that assist in telling the story of your culture.
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations