I have written a personal statement for admission to the CRNA program at St. Mary’s Univeristy in Minnesota. I would like the paper to flow so I am looking for editing services. I would also like it to be captivating and well written academically. I do have a time constraint so if the writier has a medical backgroup it would help. Please find below the requirements.
Personal statement, meeting the following guidelines:
– 1-2 pages
– Brief description of your background, training, and experience
– Statement indicating your career goals and reasons for seeking admission to the program
– Description of the areas you consider to be your strengths, and areas in which you wish to develop greater strengths and abilities
– Any personal information you wish to share.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.