Read and Then analyze the book The drown and the saved, using one of the following themes: (A) labels as power. (B) propaganda as power, (C) identity or loss of identity as power, or (D) mass movements as power. CLEARLY SHOW WHAT THEME YOU PICK IN THE I NTRODUCTION AND EVERY PARAGRAPH Whatever theme you select, focus on it for the entire essay, using it as a lens through which to analyze the reading. Go deep and explore. Use the readings’ title as your paper title. Remember, REs may NOT exceed one page.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.